1. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they can also obtain a reputation as being a seller.
2. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are delighted to complain about bad service online, so search for sites and testimonials which can be terrible so that you know what you're getting into. You ought to take bad reviews with a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know there exists a problem.
3. Try to find coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores usually have some promotional offers happening. If you do not find any information regarding current offers on the site of the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their discount codes on discussion boards or couponning blogs.
4. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know when a product has dropped to a price you like. And when you've recently purchased at full price, you can request a price adjustment to meet the newest deal.
5. Before you start your online shopping, make sure that you've got up-to-date antivirus software. Shopping online is a hotbed for suspect websites. Many people build stores with the goal to infect your computer with malware. It's best which you take precautions prior to visiting any stores, no matter how reputable you feel these are.