1. Do more research on the online store you are looking at before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will most likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to adhere to online stores with the excellent reputation.
2. When you shop online, make sure the site you happen to be on begins with "https". The "S" implies that the site is secure, which entails that you could safely enter your personal information without having to worry about identity theft. In case a site lacks the "S" in it, you might like to avoid using it.
3. When shopping online, it's best to look around to find the best price. Shopping online will make it very easy to find the best price for just about any items. While shopping around, ensure that you only look at the prices from places where you'd feel relaxed buying from. Even if a price is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
4. Be careful in regards to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, full of misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's preferable to be safe than sorry.
5. If a website is not secure, do not buy something. Simply search for at the web address when you are shopping. If you notice an "https" as opposed to an "http," you can feel confident enough to insert your bank card information. However, if there is no "s" in the address, move on to a different site to be on the safe side.