1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as being a seller.
2. If you're considering buying a product online, browse the reviews. The reviews using their company people that have used the product should be able to give you a good idea about the product. You could possibly find out the standard of the product, if this worked as described, and if you should have the purchase.
3. Transform it into a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know when a product has dropped to a price you want. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you can ask for a price adjustment to fulfill the new deal.
4. When you are searching for a spot to buy a specific thing and not one of the results seem to be from familiar retailers, you need to be hesitant about entering your data. Look for security signs from Verisign or Cybertrust, which means you know the retailer is not to take your money.
5. Do not spend too much funds on shipping. Shipping charges can actually add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free shipping once you spend a certain amount, or use a coupon code that permits you to get free delivery. Instead of paying your hard earned cash on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.