The flickering glow of tealights gives any space calming ambiance, but with these votives it also adds ambiance.
Crafted from Mercury glass, all 8 offer up multi-colored transparent hues with distressed details for a touch of rustic charm. Varying raised geometric and typographic accents add a look of opulence.
Line them up on the foyer console table to welcome guests in illuminating style, then add in a few rustic curios to craft a vintaged entryway display. While they're...
1. If you find a fantastic product on your favorite site, search for it in the search engines before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to ensure that you can't obtain it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars that way.
2. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting as soon as Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many online stores have moved their sales days up by a couple of days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.
3. If you want to buy a used product online, learn more about the owner first. You should visit their profile and search for reviews authored by other shoppers who bought products out of this seller. Do not hesitate to contact the seller to question a few questions regarding the product you are looking at.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they can also obtain a reputation being a seller.
5. Get engaged in the social media of the favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these works with just a quick follow or fanning.