1. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are delighted to complain about bad service online, so try to find sites and testimonials that are terrible so you are aware what you're getting into. You need to take bad reviews with a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know there exists a problem.
2. Check out coupon sites. Whatever you desire to buy might have coupons or discount codes. Before buying something, ensure that you have the ability to have a few seconds and do a quick search. You could even desire to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.
3. Before buying a product online, find out more about shipping. If you do not find any information regarding shipping costs, contact the owner to find out if there are additional charges for shipping. If there are several shipping options, choose an affordable and reliable option to make sure you receive your product quickly.
4. Ensure that you're entering your payment details on a good site. Look for "https://" in the URL from the site that you're trying to buy something from. If you don't see that or no indication of any website security, then it's probably a good idea not to trust those people together with your account information.
5. If you find a fantastic product on your own favorite site, search for it in the search engines before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to make sure you can't get it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars this way.