1. Once you enjoy the convenience of frequent internet shopping, it's essential to keep changing the passwords you use for every account. Every few weeks roughly, make up a new password for the bank and also the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.
2. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "coupon code". These codes can be found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They may offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering inside a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes trying to find it.
3. Before you start your online shopping, make sure that you've got up-to-date antivirus software. Shopping online is a hotbed for suspect websites. Many people build stores with the goal to infect your computer with malware. It's best which you take precautions prior to visiting any stores, no matter how reputable you feel these are.
4. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to a page after you've submitted an order detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a copy to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Be sure to save any emails about your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
5. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether you've had a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation as being a seller.