1. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation as a seller.
2. Look for coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores also have some promotional offers taking place. If you do not find any details about current offers on the site from the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their online coupons on message boards or couponning blogs.
3. Once you enjoy the convenience of frequent internet shopping, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for every account. Every couple of weeks or so, make up a brand new password for the bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for your strongest passwords.
4. Do more research on the online store you are considering before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will most likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stick to online stores having an excellent reputation.
5. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, learn what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do an online search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you may not find out the hard way and lose your hard earned money.