1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a reduction or some form of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you need to shop at.
2. In case you have questions while shopping, choose a live chat function on the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. It is possible to chat immediately with a customer service representative to repair any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can provide you with a lot of reassurance.
3. If you find a fantastic product on your own favorite site, search for it in a search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to make sure you can't have it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars like that.
4. Online shopping is a wonderful way to save money as you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so that you should be able to find a great deal that may help you save much more money.
5. Be suspicious of overdoing it. It is much easier to overspend when you find yourself shopping online. You start out to rationalize that you can spend more money for those shoes because you saved money on gas and the food you would have gotten if you went to the mall, as an example. Give yourself a limit and follow it.