1. Speak with your friends with regards to their favorite online shops. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no method for you to find them all yourself. Talk to the people you already know to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to shop. This can save you a lot of time and energy.
2. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
3. If you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it could be worth it to enroll in their email updates which usually have special offers and sales. This can translate into savings to suit your needs as you may get a discount on the item as well as free shipping, which could add up to bigger savings if you purchase from the site often.
4. A great way to stay safe while shopping online is to prevent clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email from a company, proceed to the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails requesting personal information or account information.
5. When shopping online, it's best to check around to find the best price. Shopping online can make it very easy to find the best price for virtually any items. While shopping around, make sure that you only glance at the prices from places where you'd feel at ease buying from. Even if a price is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.