1. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful using the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or bigger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if an item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
2. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, find out what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do an internet search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to do that so you may not find out the tough way and lose your money.
3. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to definitely a page after you've submitted an order detailing everything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a copy to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Ensure that you save any emails regarding your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
4. While shopping online, it's best to shop around to find the best price. Shopping online makes it very easy for the greatest price for any items. While shopping around, make sure that you only consider the prices from places where you'd feel at ease buying from. Even if a value is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
5. When shopping online, most places only accept debit or credit cards. Keep this in mind when you are selecting a site to shop from. Should you don't feel at ease providing the company with your bank card information, look for another site. Try to find a web site that offers a secure page when you're adding your bank card information.