1. If you like a web-based store, sign up for their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals within your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to remain up to date with discounted prices and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free shipping or discounts on certain products.
2. Before you make a purchase, make a price comparison on several websites. Search for special coupons and offers on these websites to make sure you are getting the best deal possible. Also look into what it will cost for that shipping on your own items and when there are free delivery options accessible to you.
3. Try to find coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores also have some promotional offers going on. If you do not find any information about current offers on the site of the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their online coupons on message boards or couponning blogs.
4. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect one to a page after you've submitted your order detailing everything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Be sure to save any emails concerning your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
5. Learn the online store's return policy. In case you are considering creating a purchase on an item that you may want to return, be sure you find out if returning the item is surely an option. Sometimes when you shop online, items can not be returned and you do not want to be stuck with an unwanted item.