1. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or greater than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if an item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
2. Before making a purchase, make a price comparison on several websites. Search for special coupons and offers on these websites to make sure you are getting the best bargain possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for that shipping on your own items and if there are free freight options accessible to you.
3. When you are making any purchases on the web and you are required to make a user account, never utilize the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of your e-mail or banking password to make a free account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If a person was able to see this password, they can have access to not only your profile on the retailer's store.
4. If you think that you will be making a lot of online purchases down the road, consider obtaining a separate credit card to use only for these transactions. It is simpler to track all transactions if they are the only items listed with this card's transaction records. Additionally, you don't need to worry concerning your own funds being compromised, even temporarily, if you are a victim of fraud.
5. Make sure to read all the information about any product you are considering purchasing. Just looking in a picture online can be deceiving sometimes. It can make a product look bigger or smaller than. Make sure to read the description so that you know exactly what you are actually purchasing.