1. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
2. If you want to save money on the products you buy online and would like to make online shopping more fun, consider auction sites. You will get some terrific deals in the event you place your bids at the right moment and have some fun while browsing through auctions. Learn more about bidding strategies just before getting started.
3. Talk to your friends about their favorite online shops. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you understand to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to look. This can save you a lot of time and energy.
4. When looking for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as many reviews as possible. Reading many reviews can help you get a more general idea of whether or not the product you are interested in meets high standards of quality.
5. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save money, you might be able to score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.