1. Be extra careful when you try to find shopping deals on social networking. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social media accounts can be easily impersonated or even out-right hacked. Get your information on the social networking sites, then proceed directly to the main site in the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
2. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer care if you have a question. By contacting customer service before making your order, you'll discover how helpful customer care is and how quickly they respond. This really is useful information to have in case something goes completely wrong after you've made your purchase.
3. Make sure to read all the information about any product you are considering purchasing. Just looking with a picture online can be deceiving sometimes. It will make a product look bigger or smaller than. Make sure to look at the description so that you know exactly what you are actually purchasing.
4. If you're considering buying a product online, check out the reviews. The reviews from other people that have used the product will be able to give you a great idea about the product. You could possibly find out the standard of the product, when it worked as described, and if you should make the purchase.
5. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the buying price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on purchases over a certain quantity. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to fit into your budget after you've added everything in your cart. Using a full cart only to find out you can not afford the shipping is never an enjoyable experience.