1. Do more research around the online store you are considering before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will probably find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stay with online stores with the excellent reputation.
2. Make it a habit to sign up for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know whenever a product has dropped to your price you prefer. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you can ask for a price adjustment to fulfill the new deal.
3. Be sure that you're entering your payment details on a good site. Try to find "https://" within the URL from the site that you're seeking to buy something from. If you don't see that or no sign of any website security, then it's probably a good idea not to trust those people together with your account information.
4. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a discount or some type of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Determine if there is a deal associated with registering for the newsletter at any store you would like to shop at.
5. Before making a purchase, compare costs on several websites. Look for special coupons and offers on these websites to successfully are getting the best bargain possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for your shipping on your own items and if there are free delivery options open to you.