Parking a luxury rental bus can be troublesome at times because of its sheer size and visibility from afar. Learn how to park parallel, or parking on a hill, or illegal parking. Check your side-view mirrors while parking, here for other cars that are backing out of their parking space and always allow yourself a lot of space to park the bus.
You can now easily do your Volvo booking in Lucknow or hire a luxury bus in Kanpur and travel around cities to savour the picnics, monument, food and culture. Travelling for pleasure is a marvelous way to kill your worries of daily life or work even if it is only for a matter of days or weeks.
Singing, dancing, partying would be the best ways to get rejuvenated from the daily humdrum pace of life. Nowadays, luxury buses save you the time and the inconvenient ways of travelling where you need to struggle with the seats, climate or pollution; instead these luxury rental buses offer you cosy seats with enough privacy and also air conditioned interiors and ample entertainment options. Parking a luxury rental bus can be troublesome at times because of its sheer size and visibility from afar.
Here are a few tips for safe parking of your luxury rental buses -
- Always remove the keys from the ignition point and lock the bus positively. Keeping the keys at ignition would not only make it prone to be stolen, but also terrible accidents can happen due to such negligence.
- A certified, licensed driver is a must. Check the driver’s credentials and practical road skills before employing him for the trip. Be sure of his character and alert of your surroundings while driving. But if one of your acquaintances is going behind the wheel, be confident in his/her driving skills and positively carry the driver’s license and other necessary documents.
- Park the Volvo bus away from dangerous sites. Ensure that the spot you are planning to park is strong and wide enough for the bus. Make sure the bus is also parked away from fire sites.
- Leaving your costly valuables in plain sight is a big no-no. Do not tempt a thief or dacoit to loot you. Either carry your valuables along with you or keep it hidden. Don’t leave your address, name, credit card, jewelleries, wallet, laptop and cameras behind.
- Install a GPS if you don’t know the city at all. GPS maps would guide you through safer and prominent roads and will show you nearest habitations and hospitals.
- The parking spot should not be dark, desolate garage. It should be well lit with proper security. Keep the bus parked as close as you can dare to your destination, preferably near the elevators, door or stairs.
- Before parking the bus, look around and observe carefully. After being sure that the locality doesn’t seem too bad, leave and lock the door and walk away without looking around too much. Also, when coming back to board the bus to leave, keep the key ready in your hand.
- Learn how to park parallel, or parking on a hill, or illegal parking. Mastering them will help you a lot because parking a Volvo bus is no easy feat.
- Check your side-view mirrors while parking, here for other cars that are backing out of their parking space and always allow yourself a lot of space to park the bus.
- Lastly, speed is not required here, braking is. Instead of keeping pressure on the accelerator, keep your foot on the brake pedal. Drive in at a low speed and always brake promptly.
If you can keep few safety points in mind, then car booking in Lucknow is not a big deal and you can always enjoy a customised tour alike you would do in your own vehicle. With many developments in the city has actually become very convenient and hassle free. Shankertravels is one of the most reputed travel agencies who have a host of bus and car booking facilities in Lucknow and neighbouring cities.