1. Shop around while shopping online. You might find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from one store to another. To be sure you get the best deal, look at some different stores to find out their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to obtain the best deal you are able to.
2. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting as soon as Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many online retailers have moved their sales days up by a few days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.
3. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as being a seller.
4. For those who have questions while shopping, look for a live chat function around the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You are able to chat immediately with a customer care representative to fix any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can present you with a lot of peace of mind.
5. Do not spend too much money on shipping. Shipping charges can definitely add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free freight once you spend a certain amount, or possess a coupon code that lets you get free delivery. Instead of paying your cash on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.