1. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also obtain a reputation being a seller.
2. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Lots of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on their home page. Performing a quick look for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
3. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the buying price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on orders over a certain quantity. In the event that you have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to squeeze into your budget after you've added everything for your cart. Possessing a full cart only to find out you can not afford the shipping is never an enjoyable experience.
4. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will tell you when a product has dropped to a price you like. And when you've recently purchased at full price, you can request a price adjustment to meet the new deal.
5. Get engaged in the social media of the favorite online retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put a lot of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these works with just a quick follow or fanning.