1. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to definitely a page after you've submitted an order detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Make sure to save any emails regarding your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
2. When you shop online, it's best to look around to find the best price. Shopping online can make it very easy to get the best price for just about any items. While shopping around, ensure that you only consider the prices from places where you'd feel relaxed buying from. Even if a price is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
3. Find out more about the payment methods available from the online store you are interested in. Most stores supply you with the option to pay with a credit card or with PayPal. A credit card is a safe option only if the store includes a secure server. If you do not see any details about safety, it is advisable to go through an alternative store.
4. While shopping online, be certain the site you happen to be on begins with "https". The "S" implies that the site is secure, which entails that you can safely enter your personal information without having to be worried about identity theft. When a site lacks the "S" in it, you might want to avoid using it.
5. When you are shopping online, make sure that you are only shopping on secure websites. Look in the website URL plus it should display "https" instead of the usual "http" at the beginning. Always have an up to date copy of anti-virus running on your computer also. This will ensure that you have a safe online shopping experience.