1. If you want to save cash on the products you purchase online and wish to make internet shopping more fun, consider auction sites. You will get some great deals if you place your bids at the right moment and have some fun while browsing through auctions. Learn more about bidding strategies before getting started.
2. When getting things shipped to your home that you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of products. You have a right to receive items according to the terms stated once you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Consult with the BBB for exact specifics and get what's coming to you fairly!
3. When you're shopping online you should be sure you know who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only buy from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see when they are a reputable company by trying to find reviews on them online.
4. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or larger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
5. If you are going to be online shopping, make sure that you get it done from a computer connection you already know is secure, like the one which you have in the home. Hackers search for WI-Fi connections in public places while they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.