1. When shopping online, make sure the site you might be on starts with "https". The "S" implies that the site is secure, which entails that one could safely enter your personal information without having to concern yourself with identity theft. If a site does not have the "S" in it, you may want to avoid using it.
2. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you could possibly score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
3. A fantastic tip to keep in mind when you're thinking about shopping online is to make sure the site is legit. You don't desire to be giving your credit card information away to someone who could potentially scam you. Always look at the site to tell if it's professional and safe to use.
4. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You may be one of the lucky ones scoring these handles just a quick follow or fanning.
5. Before you make a purchase, make a price comparison on several websites. Try to find special coupons and offers on these websites to make sure you are getting the best offer possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for that shipping on your items and if there are free delivery options accessible to you.