1. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the very first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, so the signup can lead to some phenomenal savings.
2. When you're shopping online you need to be sure you know who you're buying from. If you're buying upon an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see when they are a reputable company by searching for reviews to them online.
3. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Most of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on their own home page. Carrying out a quick hunt for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
4. Find out more about the payment methods offered by the online store you are interested in. Most stores supply you with the option to pay with credit cards or with PayPal. Credit cards is a safe option only if the store includes a secure server. If you do not see any information about safety, it is advisable to go through another store.
5. Before making a purchase, make a price comparison on several websites. Look for special coupons and offers on these websites to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for that shipping on the items and in case there are free freight options available to you.