1. For those who have questions while shopping, look for a live chat function on the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You can chat immediately with a customer support representative to repair any issues or answer any questions before you purchase. That can present you with a lot of peace of mind.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also obtain a reputation as a seller.
3. When you are making any purchases on the web and you are required to produce a user account, never make use of the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of e-mail or banking password to make your account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If a person was able to see this password, they can have access to more than just your profile on the retailer's store.
4. If you find an excellent product on the favorite site, search for it in the search engines before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to successfully can't get it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars like that.
5. Once you enjoy the convenience of frequent shopping online, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for each account. Every couple of weeks or so, make up a new password for your bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for the strongest passwords.