1. If you want to save money on the products you get online and want to make internet shopping more fun, consider auction sites. You will get some great deals in the event you place your bids in the right moment and have some fun while browsing through auctions. Learn more about bidding strategies before getting started.
2. Before purchasing a product online, find out more about shipping. If you do not find any details about shipping costs, contact the owner to find out if there are additional charges for shipping. If there are several shipping options, choose an affordable and reliable option to make sure you receive your product quickly.
3. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you could possibly score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as being a seller.
5. Make it a habit to sign up for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know whenever a product has dropped to some price you like. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you are able to ask for a price adjustment to satisfy the new deal.