1. Shop around when you shop online. You will probably find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from store to store. To be sure you get the best deal, look at a few different stores to learn their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to get the very best deal you can.
2. When you enjoy the comfort of frequent internet shopping, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for each account. Every couple of weeks or so, make up a whole new password for the bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.
3. If a company includes a newsletter, register. Often, companies will give sneak peeks, special deals and discount codes to people on the mailing list. However, be careful. You don't want to sign up for every company's newsletter or you'll soon be buried under endless emails. Only join a company's newsletter should you really like their goods and would use a promotion code.
4. Be careful in regards to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the web store is poorly designed, full of misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's better to be safe than sorry.
5. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as being a seller.