1. Be careful when it comes to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, full of misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's better to be safe than sorry.
2. When you're shopping online you need to be sure you are aware who you're buying from. If you're buying upon an online auction site, only purchase from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see if they are a reputable company by trying to find reviews on them online.
3. When shopping for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as many reviews as possible. Reading many reviews can help you get a more general notion of whether or not the merchandise you are interested in meets high standards of quality.
4. When you shop online, it's best to shop around to find the best price. Shopping online will make it very easy to get the best price for any items. While shopping around, make certain you only glance at the prices from places where you'd feel at ease buying from. Even if a value is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
5. A reputable online seller must have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB prior to deciding to part with your hard earned money to find out if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't want to be spending your money using a company that fails to offer.