1. If you like a web-based store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals in your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to remain up to date with great deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free freight or discounts on certain products.
2. If you have questions while shopping, search for a live chat function on the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You are able to chat immediately with a customer care representative to correct any issues or answer any questions before you purchase. That can present you with a lot of satisfaction.
3. When you shop online, you have to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to buy online. Utilizing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal at risk of hackers. Attempt to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
4. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you could possibly score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
5. Once you enjoy the comfort of frequent online shopping, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for each and every account. Every couple of weeks or so, make up a whole new password for your bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.