1. Whenever you enjoy the convenience of frequent online shopping, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for every account. Every couple of weeks approximately, make up a whole new password to your bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for the strongest passwords.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation as a seller.
3. Do not forget to comparison shop when you are looking for things online. People usually do this when shopping in physical stores, but they don't think about it on the web. If you go for the first sale you see, there exists a chance you are going to miss out on an improved deal someplace else.
4. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with all the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or greater than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
5. Speak with your friends regarding their favorite online stores. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you understand to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to shop. This can help you save a lot of time and energy.