1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation as being a seller.
2. If you're considering buying a product online, look into the reviews. The reviews from other people that have used the product will be able to give you a wise decision about the product. You may be able to find out the standard of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should create the purchase.
3. Online shopping is a great way to save money since you can look around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that may help you save even more money.
4. When shopping online, make sure the site you are on starts off with "https". The "S" implies that the site is secure, which entails that you can safely enter your personal information without having to worry about identity theft. If a site lacks the "S" in it, you might like to avoid using it.
5. If you find a great product on the favorite site, search for it in an internet search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to make sure you can't get it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars this way.