1. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you might be able to score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know when a product has dropped to a price you like. And when you've recently purchased at full price, you can request a price adjustment to meet the newest deal.
3. When shopping online, it's best to look around to find the best price. Shopping online will make it very easy to find the best price for any items. While shopping around, make certain you only look at the prices from places where you'd feel comfortable buying from. Even if a value is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
4. While shopping online, you need to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to get online. Utilizing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal vulnerable to hackers. Try to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never utilize a public Wi-Fi hot spot to shop.
5. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to definitely a page after you've submitted a purchase detailing exactly what was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Be sure to save any emails regarding your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.