1. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with all the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or larger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation being a seller.
3. Look for the right times to shop online. Often the stores that you frequent will have online sales that follow a time pattern. Many, for instance, schedule sales for the beginning of the month or at the end. If you see there's a pattern, hold off on buying anything until the upcoming sales period begins.
4. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a reduction or some form of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Determine whether there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you would like to shop at.
5. Talk to your friends with regards to their favorite online shops. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no method for you to find them all yourself. Talk to the people you already know to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to look. This can save you a lot of time and energy.