1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether you've had a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation being a seller.
2. If you find a great product on your favorite site, search for it in an internet search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to successfully can't have it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars like that.
3. Make sure that when you make a purchase online, you are aware of if the site is secure or not. You do not want your information being compromised in nowadays. Identity theft is fairly common, and you must protect your information at all cost so you wish to keep making purchases online.
4. Learn more about the payment methods available from the online store you are interested in. Most stores provide you with the option to pay with a charge card or with PayPal. Credit cards is a safe option as long as the store features a secure server. If you do not see any information regarding safety, it is advisable to go through an alternative store.
5. A great way to stay safe when you shop online is to avoid clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email coming from a company, go to the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails asking for personal information or account information.