1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation being a seller.
2. Try to find coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores usually have some promotional offers going on. If you do not find any information about current offers on the site in the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their coupon codes on message boards or couponning blogs.
3. Before you start your web shopping, ensure that you've got up-to-date antivirus software. Shopping online is a hotbed for suspect websites. Many people build stores with the goal to infect your computer with malware. It's best that you take precautions prior to visiting any stores, no matter how reputable you feel they may be.
4. When you are online shopping, make sure that you are just shopping on secure websites. Look in the site URL and it also should display "https" rather than the usual "http" at the beginning. Also have an updated copy of anti-virus running on your computer too. This will make certain you have a safe online shopping experience.
5. Prior to making a purchase, compare costs on several websites. Try to find special coupons and offers on these websites to successfully are getting the best bargain possible. Also look into what it will cost for the shipping on the items and when there are free shipping options available to you.