1. When you're shopping online you have to be sure you are aware who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only purchase from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see should they be a reputable company by trying to find reviews upon them online.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they will also acquire a reputation as a seller.
3. When you shop online, be sure the site you happen to be on starts off with "https". The "S" signifies that the site is secure, which entails that you could safely enter your personal information without having to worry about identity theft. If a site does not have the "S" in it, you may want to avoid using it.
4. A fantastic tip to keep in mind when you're thinking about shopping online is to ensure the site is legit. You don't desire to be giving your credit card information away to somebody who could potentially scam you. Always look at the site to tell if it's professional and safe to use.
5. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer care if you have an issue. By contacting customer service before making your order, you'll learn how helpful customer support is and how quickly they respond. This is useful information to have in the event that something goes wrong after you've made your purchase.