1. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to a page after you've submitted an order detailing everything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Make sure to save any emails concerning your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
2. Be sure that when you make a purchase online, you are aware of in the event the site is secure or not. You do not want your information being compromised in this day and age. Identity theft is very common, and you also must protect your information at all cost so that you wish to keep making purchases online.
3. Get engaged in the social media of your own favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put a lot of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You generally is one of the lucky ones scoring these handles just a quick follow or fanning.
4. If you're considering buying a product online, check out the reviews. The reviews off their people that have used the product can give you a great idea about the product. You could possibly find out the standard of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should have the purchase.
5. If you like a web-based store, subscribe to their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals in your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to stay up to date with discounted prices and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free delivery or discounts on certain products.