1. Learn more about the payment methods available from the online store you are interested in. Most stores provide you with the option to pay with a charge card or with PayPal. A credit card is a safe option only if the store features a secure server. If you do not see any information about safety, it is best to go through another store.
2. Be careful when it comes to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the web store is poorly designed, full of misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's preferable to be safe than sorry.
3. Shopping online is a wonderful way to save money as you can check around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that may help you save a lot more money.
4. When you are making any purchases on the web and you are required to produce a user account, never make use of the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of e-mail or banking password to make your account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If a person was able to see this password, they can have access to not only your profile on the retailer's store.
5. Always remember your financial budget and credit limits when shopping online. The virtual realm of online shopping has become a lot of people in serious debt. You need to examine online shopping in the same way you look at offline shopping. Never buy items online that you don't have the cash to pay for.