1. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you might be able to score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. When shopping online, most places only accept debit or credit cards. Keep this in mind when you are selecting a site to look from. In the event you don't feel comfortable providing the company with your credit card information, try to look for another site. Try to find a website that offers a secure page when you're adding your charge card information.
3. Be careful in regards to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, packed with misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's better to be safe than sorry.
4. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the buying price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to fit into your budget after you've added everything in your cart. Using a full cart only to find out you can not afford the shipping is never an enjoyable experience.
5. While shopping online, you need to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to buy online. Utilizing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal susceptible to hackers. Try to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.