1. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you could possibly score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. Sign-up for any identity fraud protection your credit card company offers, especially if you shop online often. No matter how safe you are or how diligently you believe you can protect your information, it's never one hundred percent guaranteed. Take full advantage of automatic ID protection and know you will have back-up, should the worst occur.
3. If you are searching for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big fascination with the brand, and so the signup can result in some phenomenal savings.
4. Whenever you enjoy the comfort of frequent internet shopping, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for every account. Every couple of weeks or so, make up a brand new password for your bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for the strongest passwords.
5. Be sure that when you buy something online, you are aware of in the event the site is secure or not. You may not want your information being compromised in this day and age. Identity theft is fairly common, and you must protect your information in any way cost so that you wish to keep making purchases online.