1. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Many times companies offer expedited shipping. However, many times getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
2. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Most of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on the home page. Performing a quick search for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
3. Do not forget to comparison shop when you are looking for things online. People usually accomplish this when shopping in physical stores, but they don't think about it on the Internet. If you choose the first sale you see, there exists a chance you are going to miss out on a much better deal somewhere else.
4. Get engaged in the social media of your own favorite internet retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You generally is one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
5. Discover more about the payment methods available from the online store you are interested in. Most stores give you the option to pay with a credit card or with PayPal. Credit cards is a safe option as long as the store features a secure server. If you do not see any information regarding safety, it is recommended to go through a different store.