1. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether you've had a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation as a seller.
2. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are delighted to complain about bad service online, so try to find sites and testimonials which can be terrible so you know what you're getting into. You should take bad reviews having a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know there is a problem.
3. When searching for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as numerous reviews as is possible. Reading many reviews will allow you to get a more general concept of whether or not the item you are interested in meets high standards of quality.
4. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Many of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on their own home page. Performing a quick hunt for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
5. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. For example, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store close to you, you can look on the store's website and discover if they are accessible to be shipped to you.