1. If you're considering buying a product online, look into the reviews. The reviews using their company people that have used the product can give you a wise decision about the product. You could possibly find out the quality of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should make the purchase.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember if you've experienced a good experience from them, and they will also obtain a reputation being a seller.
3. Be sure that you're entering your payment details on a good site. Search for "https://" within the URL from the site that you're seeking to buy something from. If you don't see that or no symbol of any website security, then it's probably a wise idea not to trust those people with your account information.
4. Be extra careful when you search for shopping deals on social media marketing. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social media accounts can be easily impersonated or perhaps out-right hacked. Get your information about the social media sites, then proceed directly to the key site in the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
5. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a discount or some kind of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Determine whether there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you need to shop at.