1. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you could possibly score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. Do more research in the online store you are interested in before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will most likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to adhere to online stores with the excellent reputation.
3. In the event you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it may be worth it to sign up for their email updates which usually have special deals and sales. This can result in savings for you as you may get yourself a discount around the item or perhaps free shipping, which could add up to bigger savings if you purchase from the site often.
4. If you like an online store, subscribe to their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals within your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to keep up to date with great deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free freight or discounts on certain products.
5. If you are going to be shopping on the web, make sure that you do it from a computer connection you already know is secure, like the one that you have in the home. Hackers look for WI-Fi connections in public places while they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.