1. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation as a seller.
2. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are easily found online simply by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes searching for it.
3. Online shopping is a wonderful way to save money as you can look around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, which means you should be able to find a great deal that will help you save a lot more money.
4. Sign-up for any identity fraud protection your credit card company offers, especially if you shop online often. No matter how safe you are or how diligently you believe you can protect your details, it's never one hundred percent guaranteed. Take full advantage of automatic ID protection and know you will have back-up, should the worst occur.
5. If you are planning to be online shopping, make sure that you get it done from a computer connection you know is secure, like the one which you have in your own home. Hackers look for WI-Fi connections in public places while they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.