1. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. For example, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store near you, you can look on the store's website and learn if they are offered to be shipped to you.
2. When you shop online, you should be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to buy online. Employing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal susceptible to hackers. Make an effort to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
3. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "discount code". These codes can be found online simply by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping by simply entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes trying to find it.
4. When you enjoy the ease of frequent internet shopping, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for each and every account. Every few weeks or so, make up a whole new password for your bank and also the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for the strongest passwords.
5. For those who have questions while shopping, look for a live chat function on the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You are able to chat immediately with a customer support representative to fix any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can give you a lot of reassurance.