1. If you are searching for the best coupons, consider subscribing to the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, so the signup can result in some phenomenal savings.
2. To help protect your credit, use only one credit card for online purchases. This will help you quickly track your spending habits when the charge card statement will come in the mail. If you notice any charges that you did not make, call the credit card company immediately and report it to them.
3. Discover more about the payment methods offered by the online store you are interested in. Most stores provide you with the option to pay with a credit card or with PayPal. A credit card is a safe option as long as the store has a secure server. If you do not see any information about safety, it is recommended to go through an alternative store.
4. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are more than pleased to complain about bad service online, so look for sites and testimonials which can be terrible so that you know what you're getting into. You need to take bad reviews with a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know there exists a problem.
5. When you enjoy the convenience of frequent internet shopping, it's essential to keep changing the passwords you use for every account. Every few weeks or so, make up a brand new password for your bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.