1. While shopping online, you have to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to buy online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal vulnerable to hackers. Make an effort to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot spot to shop.
2. Before purchasing a product online, find out more about shipping. If you do not find any details about shipping costs, contact the seller to find out if there are additional charges for shipping. If there are several shipping options, choose an affordable and reliable option to make sure you receive your product quickly.
3. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are often found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
4. Speak with your friends about their favorite web stores. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you already know to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to look. This will save you a lot of time and energy.
5. When you're shopping online you should be sure you know who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see if they are a reputable company by looking for reviews to them online.