1. Do more research on the online store you are considering before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will more than likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stick to online stores with an excellent reputation.
2. Call the web company prior to making a purchase. In case you have some kind of downside to your purchase, you want so that you can know that you could reach customer service easily. That's why it's a good idea to call before you allow them to have your credit card information. If you can't get anyone on the telephone, steer clear.
3. If you wish to buy a used product online, learn more about the seller first. You should visit their profile to check out reviews written by other shoppers who bought products from this seller. Do not hesitate get in touch with the seller to inquire about a few questions regarding the product you are looking at.
4. When you are making any purchases online and you are required to create a user account, never make use of the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of e-mail or banking password to make your account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If someone was able to see this password, they might have access to more than simply your profile on the retailer's store.
5. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to definitely a page after you've submitted your order detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a copy to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Ensure that you save any emails concerning your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.