1. If you are intending to be online shopping, make sure that you do it from a computer connection you understand is secure, like the one that you have at home. Hackers try to find WI-Fi connections in public places while they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.
2. Before you make a purchase, compare prices on several websites. Look for special coupons and offers on these websites to ensure that you are getting the best offer possible. Also look into what it really will cost for the shipping on your own items and if there are free freight options available to you.
3. When shopping online, you should be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to purchase online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal vulnerable to hackers. Make an effort to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
4. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to definitely a page after you've submitted a purchase detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Be sure to save any emails regarding your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
5. Be sure that you're entering your payment details on a good site. Look for "https://" inside the URL from the site that you're attempting to buy something from. If you don't see that or no symbol of any website security, then it's probably a great idea not to trust those people together with your account information.