1. If you are intending to be online shopping, make sure that you get it done from a computer connection you understand is secure, like the one which you have at home. Hackers search for WI-Fi connections in public places if they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.
2. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They might offer a percentage off or free shipping by simply entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
3. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Often online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. Get engaged in the social media of your own favorite internet retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put plenty of cash behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You may be one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
5. If a website is not secure, do not make a purchase. Simply check out at the website address when you are shopping. If you notice an "https" as opposed to an "http," you can feel confident enough to insert your bank card information. However, if there is no "s" in the address, start working on a different site to be in the safe side.