1. If you like an online store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals inside your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to stay up to date with great deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free shipping or discounts on certain products.
2. When you are shopping on the web, make sure that you are only shopping on secure websites. Look in the website URL and it also should display "https" instead of the usual "http" at the beginning. Usually have an updated copy of anti-virus running on your computer also. This will make sure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
3. Be sure that you're entering your payment details on a safe and secure site. Search for "https://" inside the URL in the site that you're trying to buy something from. If you don't see that or no symbol of any website security, then it's probably a great idea not to trust those people with your account information.
4. Look for discount codes when shopping on the net. Many internet retailers give out reductions for various things and you can locate them by performing a simple search. Just enter the name of the store and coupon and you could find a great discount. This really is a great way to cut costs when you shop online.
5. Once you enjoy the convenience of frequent online shopping, it's essential to keep changing the passwords you use for each and every account. Every couple of weeks roughly, make up a brand new password to your bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for your strongest passwords.